Following these tips when completing your spring cleaning will help get the job done faster and relatively stress-free.
- Make a plan on how you’re going to tackle your spring cleaning and stick with it.
- Start by walking through each room in the house and make a note of everything that needs to be cleaned or organized.
- Work on one room at a time so you don’t get too overwhelmed.
- Don’t forget about the outside of your house, the yard, shed or garage. You may want to save the warmer days for these jobs so you can enjoy the outdoors and still get some work done.
- On rainy spring days when you’re stuck inside pick a room or a cleaning project to work on.
- Remember to clean all the areas that are often forgotten and areas that aren’t seen, like the tops of doorways, ceiling fans and behind furniture.
- Start at the top and work your way down. Remove cobwebs on the ceiling with an extendable vacuum hose or by attaching a rag to a broom handle.
- When cleaning the kitchen clear out the frid
to read the entire article go to http://assuredlease.lifestyleezine.com