1. Be impeccable with your Word: Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.
2. Don’t Take Anything Personally: Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.
3. Don’t judge people: 2 things here: 1. Unless somebody dropped down from the sky and appointed you the judge in some type of biblical ceremony, you’re not the judge and never were. You only think you are. 2. We are almost always wrong when we judge someone, which really makes the time spent doing it a waste of existence and time. I bet you, given the chance, most people are much better than you think they are.
4. Don’t Make Assumptions: find the courage to ask questions and express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.
5. Always Do Your Best: your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self judgment, self abuse, and regret.
to read the entire article go to http://assuredlease.lifestyleezine.com